Pascalolivierparis is committed to preserving and respecting your rights to privacy. We understand that some of the personal information you are supplying us with is of a sensitive nature, and we are therefore determined to protect your personal information to the greatest extent possible.
Extent of Coverage
Purpose of Collection
You need not supply us with your personal information merely to browse our webpage. However, pascalolivierparis will ask you to provide your personal information for the following activities:
(1) To process the sale of products to you;
(2) To identify your preferences, so we can best meet your needs and anticipate your requests;
(3) To respond to your inquiries. It is important for us to hear your feedback, and maintain a good relationship;
(4) To update you on events and promotional materials, and to send requested materials;
The information we collect from you will not be used without your consent for any other purposes.
Your personal information will not be collected without your consent. Such consent may be withdrawn should you so desire, either by deleting your profile or by sending us a request by email to pascalolivierparis
Type of Information Collected
We will only collect personal information to the extent necessary for the purpose of the collection. Therefore, the information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the webpage, but may include some of the following:
(2) Phone Number
(4) Credit Card Information
(5) Telephone Number
(6) Product Preferences
(8) E-mail address
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
(1) In order to serve you better, we may combine the information you provide us online, in our stores and through our catalogs. We use that information to improve your overall shopping experience.
(3) To enhance your online shopping experience. For example, we may use it to recognize you and welcome you to the site.
(4) For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we send out email and direct mail to our online and store customers about products or events that we think may be of interest to them. We also may send you offers for discounts or free services (e.g. shipping) on our site or in our stores.
(5) For customer service purposes, such as contacting customers who have not checked out to follow up on abandoned shopping carts or to see if there was a problem with their use of the site.
Browns will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the collected information except as described herein. Further, we will only use your information in connection with the abovementioned purposes. We will not use the information for any other reasons without your consent.
We may share your information with our administrative service providers with whom we are affiliated so as to better serve you. For example, we may share your credit card information with the credit card service provider to process your purchase.
Further, we may share you information where so required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
We understand that we are responsible for the personal information that you are entrusting with us. As such, when we are in possession of your information, we use state of the art security tools to ensure its protection. Your personal information will be password protected, so that only you will have access. It should be noted that while we will do our utmost to protect your information, no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your personal information occur, we will inform you as soon as possible.
Examination of Information
You have the right to examine your personal information that we collect. Should you wish to examine the information, please send us a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. After examining your personal information, if you discover any inaccuracies, please inform us so that we may make the necessary changes. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information.
Cookies are record keeping files that are stored on your computer when you access a webpage. No personal information is contained on the cookie, but rather statistical information such as which webpage you have accessed, when and how many times.
You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through you web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, some features of this webpage may not function, or your ability to choose some of the options may be limited.
Children under 13
Given our concern for the privacy of children, it is our policy not to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.